Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Specs

I’m currently on the lookout for a new pair of glasses. The last time I went into an Opticians, they first pair they presented to me were the same ones I already owned. Weird moment!

glasses formeforyou

I don’t know why but I always veer towards tortoiseshell and quite like this pair.

glasses ellie

And Ellie’s are from Lookmatic, that site everyone seems to be talking about.  I love how you can try them on virtually before you buy!

Glasses have to be the hardest things to buy – after the first couple of pairs, they all start to look exactly the same.

Any tips for me?

4 comments:

oomph. said...

what a coincidence...i just posted about glasses, plus i have a giveaway. i'm sure you heard about Firmoo? well i had a chance to try and was happy with what i got.

rockoomph.blogspot.com
Firmoo Video Review + GIVEAWAY

Camila Faria said...

I have the same one for ages now... And i quite like tortoiseshell too.

maria said...

they look fantastic on you!
i've always been a tortoiseshell fan too.
Thanks for sharing the lookmatic site...i'm about to head over there. Haven't heard of it before but it sounds like a lot of fun - and handy!
Maria x

Thelma Frayne said...

Thanks, I'm going to try Firmoo too! :)