Monday, March 4, 2013

Best of… February 2013

Last month, I was all about the deets (I’m watching New Girl so much I’ve started talking like Schmidt and people are starting to notice…)

feb weworewhat2

via We Wore What

By deets, I mean details (or Schmidt does).  Details like waffle-knit beanies, monochroming, faux fur, rolled-up sleeves, polka dot socks, oxblood toenails, that bowling jacket (WANT!) and jewellery that’s on the tough side of pretty. 

I may have made up the word monochroming.  Spellcheck seems to think so.

feb cashmere1

feb betty1

feb weworewhat3

feb pancakestacker1

feb ft1

feb addicted1

feb ft3

feb ft2

feb weworewhat1

feb sart1

feb sj1

via Cupcakes and Cashmere, Le Blog de Betty, We Wore What, Pancake Stacker, Fashion Toast, Because I’m AddictedThe Sartorialist and Sincerely Jules

Usual dose of leather.  If I had a penny for every time I posted a picture including a leather garment of some description, I’d be rich.  Like fill my petrol tank to the top rich.  Sorry peeps.  Peeps and deets.  Yeah!  It’s bad.

feb sj2

feb ss1

via Sincerely Jules and Stockholm Streetstyle

Seriously, could Miroslava Duma be any more adorable?

As always, more on pinterest

7 comments:

Erica said...

I need to pay more attention to the deets for sure! I just love when a gal can accessorize and then it just looks so thrown together and natural.

Camila Faria said...

Polka dot socks = ♥

fashion-meets-art said...

wow- wonderful pictures. what an inspiration. thanks for sharing.
lovely greets
maren anita

Zatchels GIVEAWAY:
FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

The Style Chapters said...

I love New Girl! Schmidt is too funny; one of my favorite characters on the show. Great post, btw. Loving the details; Jules and Danielle are two of my favorite inspirational bloggers.

xx
Blog: The Style Chapters
Shop rad clothing, accessories, gifts, & home - both new & vintage @ Madefabulous

NaNa said...

so much inspiration here! love the 4th pic <3

love from the NANA girls xoxo

Unknown said...

Yup, the deets are where it's at!

k said...

i'm all about my faux fur snood thing...loooove it. adds fun to everything