Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wellies

Fiona laughed when I told her I was considering buying a pair of wellies: "Wellies? You?... It's funny, that's all".

Okay so wellies are not very glamorous or elegant- even the word 'wellies'! But on a practical note, given the kind of weather we have grown accustomed to here in Ireland... and how damp feet permeate a cold, miserable feeling throughout your whole body... and how cool they look here...


... Shouldn't we reconsider? How does everyone feel about wellies?

10 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love them and I have a Hunter pair like on the photo:) You should go for it..Kisses, my dear

k said...

I so love them! Especially that green color...so cute.

the chirpy bird said...

I just bought them! And I'm CRAZY about them! they're so comfortable and they're so warm! Do it! You won't regret it!
xx tash

Anonymous said...

I love them...for the cool factor and because they are just so practical. Stylish and practicality don't usually go together---but they do perfectly with wellies:)

Anonymous said...

Lily Aldridge would look good in a hessian sack, ahhh so jealous.

I love Wellies, if they're climate appropriate!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love WELLIES! So much. I'd wear them all the time.

Unknown said...

I want some for Christmas. I think they are ultra casual and chic at the same time. A must for any rainy day! Or snow in my case :)

becca said...

wellies!
oh my gosh they are so cute, especially in that olive [hunter?] green colour!

and ps I did not know you lived in ireland!?!
that is extra cool.

Angel said...

Very carelessy and in the same time elegance and sexy :) by my opinion :)
Thanks for an opportunity to post a comment on such a nice photo in that page :)
Regards
Angel

Kenny said...

I think they are just fantastic! I'm amazed at how they have become a 'must have',fashion accessory. Just one thing though, to me, men in wellies look like farmers, whereas women look very stylish.