Friday, December 3, 2010

Fun Pix Fridays













Last night, Roisin and I watched Fade Street and One Night Stand and toasted mini marshmallows over four tea lights (in the absence of an open fire, we improvised).
This weekend, I am looking forward to getting dressed up (tonight) for the unofficial start to a month of parties/ nights out, NOT spending the weekend driving- and finally getting a chance to enjoy the snow, ticking more items off my Christmas shopping list, turning our apartment into a mini-SPA for DIY treatments on Sunday and extending the fun by taking Monday off work and (hopefully- weather permitting) spending the day in IKEA.
Happy Friday everyone! x

11 comments:

becca said...

Toasted marshmallows over tea lights!?!
How great is that!
I love it.
Did they come out nicely?

Izzy said...

These pics are awesome! Thanks for the comment! Hope you visit/follow back ;)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

josephine said...

where do u find your friday fun pics? they're great!x

M said...

what a FUN collection of photos! great blog:)

thanks for stopping by my blog, belles&rebelles, and for your comment too! So sweet of you! I am officially your newest follower! don't forget to enter my leather jacket giveaway!

xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Sara Lee Bentley said...

Cute collection of photos and cute blog!
I'd love for you to visit and enter my GIVEAWAY! :)

MARTA said...

Thanks for you sweet comment :)
These are very unexpected pictures... I actually think that the one with the woman in the street looking at the plants is my city, or maybe not. But it looks like a random Barcelonian street.

*** said...

I love the first pic - brings me memories from my childhood

k said...

That sounds like a fun weekend! And these pics are fab, have a good sunday :) (the pig one cracks me up)

Thelma Frayne said...

Becca, the tea lights worked a treat, you should try it. But you've gotta use mini marshmallows or you'd be there for hours I'd say.

And Josephine, every time I see a picture on another blog or anywhere online, I save it up to share on Fridays!

Thanks for all the lovely comments x

Lauren said...

i love all of these pictures! they made me smile. i especially like the one of the plant with eyes.

helena said...

Those pics are cuuuute as hell

x helena
www.SNAPME.org