Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Shoes #3


This year, Forever 21 finally opened its doors in Ireland, but as its only in Dublin I have yet to venture inside. I didn't mind one bit when I realised I could shop online- these boots were my pilot purchase.

They arrived on Friday and I was very pleased- sufficiently high, but cushioned with a hidden platform in the front. Fit is perfect (I'm a UK4, but the sizes still haven't been converted on the website so you add 2- I ordered a 6).

Delivery outside the UK is a standard €6, easily justifiable by the prices of the clothes/ shoes/ accessories and the super-fast delivery (Mine came by courier in 2 days). I would highly recommend a peek on the website here!

I'll be wearing the boots with my turkey pants (pictured) on Christmas day. The last time I wore these out they were mistaken for pajamas, but I just love them.

20 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

My daughter has these booties..LOVE them!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

*** said...

I love F21 boots and shoes and the ones you got are amazing!

k said...

Oh I LOVE them!!! And so sorry I've been MIA on your blog lately, I had a crazy past few days - but am catching up now, hope all is well with you!

Sarah Engel said...

i love these shoes! i must rush to fin them asap:) what a treat!

Prutha Raithatha said...

nice shoes and i love the pants and the way u put it together too..

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see?

xoxo

Sara Lee Bentley said...

Oh, gorgeous! I love the whole outfit you're wearing in the photo -- perfectly relaxed but cool.
And yes, all of the illustrations I post on my site are hand-drawn by moi -- so glad you like them and thanks for your sweet comments :)

Alex Ingram said...

DOPE BLOG
tuxandtie.blogspot.com
twitter.com/tuxandtie

Anonymous said...

You pants look great and OMG! I love those shoes!! They will look so hot with your pants! Post pics please:)

Izzy said...

Gorgeous shoes! Love the harems! Thanks for the comment :)
Hope you visit back :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

Esther said...

NEW SHOES!!!!! they look lovely :) XXXX ♥

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com/

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Super cute!

Le pirate said...

I am the same way with H&M and Zara. We have tons of Forever 21's here though. Zara is my absolute favorite though, but I can't order online. Great pick! I love those shoes!

www.passportandprada.com
xoxo
Summer

MARTA said...

You look great in your outfit! The boots are just perfect!

Unknown said...

what a great find! those look so good on you, and I love the pants!

xoxo

Cat said...

Love your new shoes...they are a thing of beauty :) Best, Cat

k said...

Oh, sorry I left that out!! I purchased them at Chargles Vogele :) I think they have an online store?

erica said...

wow I am loving those booties. What a great blog you have. I am your newest follower.

xo

Laura said...

really really pretty shoes. Fun!

becca said...

cute shoes, thelma!

why turkey pants? is that your name for them?

Thelma Frayne said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Becca, I call them 'turkey pants' because they are really stretchy and have a draw-string waist allowing me to eat as much turkey as I like on Christmas day!