Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thing #43: Go to a concert

Easy thing.  The list has a whole bundle of easy things, but that’s all part of the fun.  There is a reason why thing #43 isn’t solve the global debt crisis or achieve world peace.  It’s because I know my limitations.  Drinking beer and listening to live music?  I know I can do that.

Bellx1 headlined last year at The Galway Arts Festival and we all got very excited.  Seeing Bellx1 live is something to get excited about.

Let me explain something:  You know that irritation you feel when you realise you’ve accidentally downloaded a live version of the song you wanted instead of the album version?  Well that feeling doesn’t exist with Bellx1.  Somehow, live is always better and you can listen to it over and over.  Well, I can anyway.

I have this Rocky Took a Lover story on my ipod and if I’m ever feeling homesick, I’ll listen to it- something about Paul’s handsome Dublin accent whooshes me right back home.

Such sweet songs and the lyrics are poetry.  When I listen to songs like this, I always wonder who’s the girl… and how can she resist?  I don’t think I’d look twice at Paul if he passed me in the street, but men who play music are just unequivocally good-looking.  It’s like tennis players- they are all very attractive.  How is that?

€5 has been donated to UNICEF Ireland for the completion of this ‘thing’.  Click here if you too would like to donate online.

6 comments:

ATACADAS said...

WiwM realky great videos!
Congratulations
Kisses from spain
www.atacadas.com

Dilan Dilir said...

awsome videos!

Couture Carrie said...

Fun idea!
I especially love outdoor concerts :)

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

Talent is sexy, and that's all there is to it! Have a great weekend T xo

Thelma Frayne said...

Yeah outdoors in best Carrie!

Sooooooo true Emma- you are very wise!

Ashley said...

I LOVE Galway, by the way :)