Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ingenious (4)

Things I spotted that made me exclaim ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ or ‘I need one of those’ or something along those lines…

transparent toaster

Transparent toaster, via Kancept.

braille rubiks cube

Braille Rubik’s cube, via Yanko Design.

magazine house

Magazine house, via Terry Ferguson.

eraser brush

Eraser and brush, via Geeky Gadgets.

Ingenious in-groud-trampolines

In-ground trampoline.

guitar plec punch

Guitar plec punch, via Cool Material.

parmesan pencils eminor

Parmesan pencils, via Oh Gizmo.

play more notebook

The play-more notebook, via Likecool.

graffiti cocktail shaker

Graffiti cocktail shaker, via Kikkerland.

word clock

Easy-read clock, via E-minor.

More ingenious posts: 1, 2 and 3.

14 comments:

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

LOVE these! the toaster is amazing! :)

Love, Vanilla

Unknown said...

I need those parmesan pens immediately!

♥ Luciana de Mira ♥ said...

Ahuahua I love it! great idea!

Its Mine I Made It said...

ahhh that toaster is genious. very cooool gadgets
love, alex

itsmineimadeit.com

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

Haha I have the Magimix toaster like that. And the clock is so clever! xx

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

WOW! You found some really awesome stuff! The guitar pick punch and the eraser + brush would really appeal to my daughter, I am sure.

My favorite is definitely the toaster, since I find it really frustrating when my toast is under-toasted or burnt to a crisp ;-)

The clock is cool, however it looks suspiciously like Qlocktwo by Biegert & Funk :-O

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I want the toaster and clock, how fabulous xx

Jillian said...

What neat inventions! I always wonder, how come I didn't think of this? Some of these seem to be so intuitive.

Hazel said...

the transparent toaster is something i need!!! wish i know where i could buy locally :))

Fabliha said...

these are amazing... I love that clock!

xxx

INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

Ashley said...

These are awesome. I love that clock :)

Nanne said...

So many cool things! I love the toaster and the cocktailshaker!

Sveva said...

cool things! love the toaster!

http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

Thelma Frayne said...

I think the toaster is my favourite too! I think the cocktail shaker would make an awesome present for someone.