Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I’m baaaa-ck

Hello.  I missed you.

Lots of things have been going on in my life in the last month, that I wanted to share, but couldn’t.  It turns out that it was more difficult than anyone could have envisioned to get set up with the internet over here.

Hello Internet.  I have missed you too.

Thank you to the man who brought the internet back.  I’m sorry I didn’t share the white rum with you, but it was kind of weird of you to ask.  Seriously.

I’m back now and that’s all that matters.  I have some catch-up posts and other fun stuff all ready and I can’t wait to start blogging again.

I really did miss you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

And I totally missed you! Tell us everything!! X

oomph. said...

welcome back!!!

[oomph.]

Mighty Burns said...

YAY!!

k said...

yeayyyyy you're back!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

welcome back! it's amazing how much we rely on the internet/computers, right??

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Welcome back doll, good you got it all sorted & it was weird for the man to ask, haha!! :) xx

Ellie said...

I can't believe you're living in Abu Dhabi that's incredible! Congrats and so glad you're back!

-Ellie

J+S said...

You lead such an exciting life! Moving to another country, starting a new job...holy cow! What do you think of everything?