Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More things to be happy about (10)

Fonzie from Happy Days;  kicking your baggage to the airport counter;  unexpected phone calls;  gentlemen rising when a lady enters or leaves a room;  the ocean breeze;  double-dares;  railway stations;  an empty parking space; cheek-to-cheek dancing;  leather-bound diaries;  whispering;  little bits of kitchen knowledge;  air hostesses’ uniforms;  fresh clean sheets on your bed;  organising snapshots in an album;  the back-and-forth dance of tennis players;  lighted swimming pools at night;  long days at the beach;  window seats;  spotless chefs’ whites.

P.s. I forgot all about doing a happy list last month (don’t worry I was still happy), so I’m gonna do two this month.  One more thing to be happy about

12 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

nice written!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I love the feeling of clean sheets on my bed. They always smell so fresh and beautiful! Have a great day, sunshine
Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting a stunning 3 gold bracelets GIVEAWAY later today! Fun pieces to spice up summer outfits!

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

I don't see gentlemen rising when a lady enters or leaves a room very often... but it would make me smile :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Leia said...

I love it when men are gentlemanly!

Leia

Anonymous said...

Cheek-to-cheek dancing eh....really? :)

audrey marie said...

gentlemen rising for a lady - haven't seen that in far too long!

Thelma Frayne said...

Anonymous, I think I might be able to guess your identity!

And yes, I stand by it. At the right time. With the right person.

k said...

i like your list, and the tennis one was interesting, never thought of it as making me happy but i love watching it!

Unknown said...

:)

Katie*Belle said...

I love this! Fresh sheets on the bed make me happier than they should, but I can't help it : )

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Fresh clean sheets on your bed! Nothing. better.

Couture Carrie said...

Love this post!
Yes to all of these things, especially the swimming pools and the leather bound diaries!
You have inspired me to do a post similar to this one, darling!

xoxox,
CC