Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sun Sea Sand

Especially sand.  Lots and lots and lots of sand.  (Today!) I’m heading back to the desert for another year of fun.  I’ll be needing some beachwear.

mara hoffman1

I’m usually pretty thrifty when shopping for clothes, but I’m ready to pay any extortionate cost you can dream up when it comes to finding a good bikini.  It’s a complete outfit.  Plus, it covers so little that what is there has got to be perfect.  You can’t put a price on that.

l space2

l space1

L Space

mara hoffman4

mara hoffman2

mara hoffman3

mara hoffman5

Mara Hoffman

marc jacobs bikini2 cocog

marc jacobs bikini cocog

Marc by Marc Jacobs

All photos via Cocogroove (thanks Marta!)

15 comments:

yessie (cinnamonandzoeykisses) said...

I want them all! Love the fringe ones! And that see thru one- gorgeous!!! (3rd from the bottom!)

MARTA said...

How cool is you're going back to the desert again :D I'm glad you like these styles... i can't wait to find the perfect ethnic-tribal bikini either...!

Unknown said...

love the tribal inspired looks <3
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Good luck on your bikini hunt! It's ok to splurge because you've gotta look fabulous.

P.S. I just noticed in your bio that you like dinosaur jokes. I'm intriuged. I don't think I've heard any. Are they kinda like... why did the dinosaur cross the road...?!! lol! ;)

Couture Carrie said...

Amaaaaaaazing post!
Love all these bikinis!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

These are all stunning but I can't wait to see which ones you go for! xo

Mariana said...

awww!
Love these all, but the last two are the most wearable. I think. Well, I like simple. :)

trishie said...

Love these selection of bikinis, my fav is the last one. Woot for time in the sea, sun and sand!

PS: I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog today for Sedwick Studios, hope you enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/08/sedwick-studio-giveaway.html

Josie said...

I love Mara Hoffman! How cool that you're off to the desert? xxx

Thelma Frayne said...

Not really that kind of joke Erica- I've posted a few of them! But since you ask (why did the dinosaur cross the road?), the answer is 'because the chicken didn't exist'.

Yeah I agree Mariana, the Marc Jacobs are the most wearable! I'm obsessed with the fringing though.

Ashley said...

Loving the Egyptian looking cover ups!

Unknown said...

great bathing suit picks! Do you go to college in the desert?

Unknown said...

Great post! Love the pics! Would you like to follow eachother? :) x
http://mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie/

navy and orange said...

fun photos for the end of summer

xoxo navy & orange

Thelma Frayne said...

No Whitney, I teach Kindergarten in a school outside of Abu Dhabi (kind of in the middle of the desert)!