Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best of…April 11

The best of April, for me, included splashes of colour from My Daily Style and Fashion Toast,

mydailystyle

rumi1

rumi2

Rumi’s reinvention of the little black dress,

thats chic

Pairing wardrobe staples in classic colours, like Rachel (from That’s Chic)

the sartorialist

this girl, via The Sartorialist,

facehunter2

facehunter

and these girls, via Facehunter.

thelocals

Also, a man who understands how to stick to the basics (via The Locals),

stockholm streetstyle

and a Dad who has passed some good style sense on a generation via Caroline’s Mode)

haneli

Finally, Lulu has to be the coolest 4 year old in the world (via Hanneli).

17 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one cool 4-year-old! Good images, I love the first ones with the bright colors!

I'm hosting a necklace giveaway to thank my readers - come check it out!

k said...

i love that you threw in some dudes in there!

Brittany H. said...

Oh man, that little black dress. I could rock that thing all over Houston. *wink

Hugs!
You Are My Favorite

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How chick is Lulu??? What a doll!

Bonnie said...

I love your fashion picture round-ups. They make my LIFE.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

That is one cool 4 year old indeed.

sheila @ Elements said...

I used to have a little black dress. Seeing that photo reminds me that maybe it's time to add one to my wardrobe again. :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Lovely photos! Yes, Lulu is the such a cool girl! I envy her confidence and sense of style! From a 4 year old, gosh! :-) xoxoxoo

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving all these outfits!! So many stylish men and women :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lux and Stan said...

So nice. Love the son and Dad..and Lulu..cool shoes.

molly said...

Really love the details in some of this style. I want to find the right pants to roll up.

ivy's closet said...

Such a cool post. Great style!

this free bird said...

the sartorialist girl's got it going ON

audrey marie said...

GREAT inspiration. that girl from the sartorialist is one of my favs too!

and wow -thanks for the flattering compliment of looking even a bit like pippa middleton :)

Chicca said...

Totally agree with your selection!!!Amazing style!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Lulu is so adorable!!! Hugs, darling

Nikki said...

That little one is freakin' adorable! I took a few pictures of kids in skinny jeans at this festival last weekend. Their parents probably thought I was crazy.