Wednesday, January 21, 2015

How I Contour

There are a gazillion face contouring guides and videos on the web.  Most of the ones I’ve seen have been overly detailed, and off-putting.  I don’t want to complicate things further.  For me, contouring is not an every day thing, but I love the effect for nights-out.  What I do is very simple – it’s this:

Contouring

…and blend (of course).  That’s it!

My holy grail contouring product is Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate palette, but it is pricy.  You can get the same general effect using your favourite bronzer and a liquid concealer in a shade lighter than your skin colour/ foundation.  

Photo via Danish Streets

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never really got the hang of contouring till I got the Charlotte Tilbury palette which is all kinds of awesome. It's powder though so I can see myself splurging on the tom ford one at some stage, I hear great things!