Monday, February 21, 2011

Thing #99: Inspire another person to make a Day Zero List

Some people who know me quite well might have guessed that the first thing ticked off my list would involve me doing nothing except writing and publishing the list.  And waiting for people to be inspired. 

Fiona was inspired and she wrote a Day Zero List too.

DSC01755

DSC01756DSC01740

You might notice that Fiona is a little more productive than her sister, and has already started ticking things off her list.

DSC01748

DSC01746

DSC01750

Some of my favourite things on Fi’s list include asking your friends what their favourite books are and reading them, going to Sicily, learning a new word a day (she has bought a calendar like this one to help her along), camping in a VW van and ALL of the cooking and baking related ‘things’!

DSC01752

DSC01749

DSC01744

Good luck with your list Fi! (and hooray for the first thing ticked off mine).

If you are reading this post and wondering what it’s all about, then read about the Day Zero Project and my list by clicking here.

€5 has been donated to the SVP National Fund for the completion of this ‘thing’.

25 comments:

Vanilla said...

This is a great idea :)

Love, Vanilla

k said...

that pretty list makes me want to do one!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I love that there are things as big as "climb a mountain" and as small as "learn a new word" - that's a good list I think.

Elle Sees said...

i think i've shared before i made a list of things to do by the time i was 30. i made it when i was 18. i did everything but get married, start a fam, and learn to drive a stick shift.

Kayla said...

I love finding other bloggers with Day Zero lists! so glad I found you. Can't wait to follow your journey.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

iheartkiwi said...

I am a total list lover... This is an amazing idea!

Can't wait to see how it goes!

Couture Carrie said...

Love this list, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Catita said...

it is so cool your set yourself a finish date and actually took the time to hand write all of them!
go girl!
xoxo
Catita

g.m. said...

I love making lists, but this is by far the most thought through one. Maybe I'll attempt to make my own given that today's a holiday and there's extra time to do it.

Mise said...

Oh hurrah, that's plenty of time to do 101 things. No more multitasking for me.

stylenuggets said...

Sweet list. She's covered so much in it. Here's hoping she gets to do all of it.

Unknown said...

Making lists are great! Please do knit something, it's such a good feeling!

Annemarie said...

I love your list! I may just have to copy some of these ideas (especially the whole getting a massage part- hehe)

xoxo

ching said...

woooooow this is one huge task but i believe you can do it.

Diana Mieczan said...

What a lovely list and fantastic idea:) Good luck to you both! Happy Tuesday, darling

Blank Musings said...

What a great idea! I'd love to go to Sicily and make my own christmas cards, too. I've always thought of making my own list but never really started to. Maybe you'll inspire me to make one soon! :)

And of course you can steal the picture! You know, I'm not sure where I found it but you can always link back to my blog. ;)

http://blankmusings.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I have a girlfriend who's really checkin' things off her list fast too...I'm thinking I need to make one!

Nikki said...

Great idea! I love the cursive too. So fancy.

I did have to take a second look at one of them...I thought she would be having homemade sharks instead of snacks! ;)

simply h² said...

This is such a cool thing! Thanks for the lovely comment.

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Lady Peach said...

Love it! I'm doing "25 things to do before I'm 25" it's fun!!
Lady Peach
xXx

Chicca said...

So cute this post! Great idea!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

Hugs and kisses, darling

Rebecca said...

good luck to fi!! i love some of the ideas, like spending a day at ikea (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Thelma Frayne said...

Thanks for all your well wishes for Fi!

Unknown said...

Ive done them all! THOUGHT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS, Have at you!