Friday, October 29, 2010

Best of... October 10

You'll notice a general theme running through my picks from the blogs this month- lots of leather! That's what Im into at the moment.






From the top: My Daily Style; the next two are from a new addition to my blog list- Studded Hearts; Stockholm Streetstyle; the last two are of Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast.

K, so I know this isn't really October attire, but Garance just takes the most beautiful pictures- like this one of her friend Dianna Lunt. I don't know who Dianna Lunt is (other than Garanace's friend) (She could be a nobody!) but she has featured on Garance Doré a few times now and I think that she has close to perfect style and absolutely perfect skin. I love her.
Betty: more suitable for October

My daily style- I haven't seen these shredded t-shirts and thin knits on the high street yet but I can't wait.
From the ASOS lookbook


and finally, from the All Saints lookbook.
Happy Friday everyone x

No comments: