It’s officially the weekend (here in the UAE), and I’m celebrating with friends and cocktails.
This is my drink. Officially, it’s called a Moscow Mule – but I claim it as my own because of a few minor adjustments.
Also, I should mention that I have never served this to someone who didn’t love it. Swearsies!
What you’ll need:
Fresh lime wedge
Ginger beer (I use Bundaberg Australian ginger beer)
- Half-fill a large cocktail tumbler with ice
- Squeeze over the wedge of lime and drop it into the glass
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of vodka, depending on your mood
- Top up with ginger beer, give it a quick stir and serve with a straw
- Repeat above steps as required